VMHA is excited to offer a Summer Development schedule for players in U7 (Initiation) through U18 (Midget) starting on August 17. Our skill-focused sessions will incorporate structured, competitive, and fun drills run by VMHA coaches. Each session is limited to 16 skaters and 2 goalies. Registration is on first come, first served basis, but each player is limited to registering for one session only to enable participation from as many Admirals as possible! Sessions are $10 per player.
UPDATE: Players can now register for up to 3 sessions!
-No drop-in players allowed
– You must be registered in advance (and paid in full) for the session
– Any monies raised will be put back into player development
– Please ensure you attend the session you are registered for — no refunds will be provided for a missed session
– You must have reviewed the VMHA Return to Play Plan and completed the Return to Play Agreement prior to being allowed on the ice
– Players must show up dressed no more than 15 minutes in advance (check the Member Return Plan for additional info on how to prepare and what to expect).
On the day of the session you will need to complete a screening questionnaire online or with the in-person screener prior to being allowed on the ice (Please see the VMHA Return to Play Plan for further information and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Returning to Ice).
Please click here to register