Registration open for spring & summer development
We have put together a spring and summer development schedule for kids registered with VMHA from novice through midget. Our ‘Skills & Scrimmage’ sessions will incorporate structured, competitive, and fun drills with a scrimmage. It is summer, and we understand it may be difficult to commit to the whole program, therefore we are offering a flexible model where you can pick the sessions that work for you and your player.
Space is limited to 30 skaters and 4 goalies per session. Registration is on a first come, first served basis, however, we are limiting registration to one powerskating and three skills/scrimmage sessions per player to allow for as many players as possible to participate. All Bantam and Midget skills/scrimmage sessions will be NON-CONTACT.
Cost is $15 per powerskating session and $10 per skills/scrimmage session.
Click to register: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/202220
- Players need to bring a LIGHT and DARK jersey to the ‘Skills & Scrimmage’ sessions
- No drop-in players allowed – you must be registered in advance (and paid in full) for the session
- Any monies raised will be put back into player development
- Please ensure you attend the sessions you are registered and paid for, as there will be no refunds given for
a missed session
- Power Skating sessions will be run by Mena Westhaver
- Refunds will be issued if a scheduled session is cancelled due to low registration